HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Share | 

overland trip driving from uk down to south africa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gea_man26
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: overland trip driving from uk down to south africa   Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:28 am

hi all

i have already posted stuff on here in the past. i posted a forum looking for ppl to to join me on a trip driving from uk to south africa end of 2013. i have found two ppl so far to join me, but im still looking for another vehicle to join me with couple of extra guys to join. i have a mitsubishi shogun 2.8 td lwb 4x4. if u wanna found out more email me on facebook gea_man26, gea_man26@msn.com or txt me 07791931977
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: overland trip driving from uk down to south africa   Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 am

Good luck finding another vehicle to join you. It's a trip myself and most of us would like to do, trouble is work and/or lack of funds prevents most of us from joing the party. That's life! No

overland trip driving from uk down to south africa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1