HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Share | 

Singapore to Mosscow and onto Europe 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
raycooknz
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Singapore to Mosscow and onto Europe 2015   Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Hi All im a newby to this site....
Im planning a trip in April 2015 where I will first ship the L200 from New Zealand to Singapore then drive a 2014 Toyota Landcruiser L200 from Singapore - Malaysia - Thailand - Myanmar - China - Mongolia - Russia - Georgia - Turkey - Budapest - Slovakia - Austria - France - Spain. And then were ever I end up.
My planning is well under way now and Land Cruiser is just about kitted out with a stack of ARB gear I plan to have a website which we are working on at present.
I would welcome any feed back on does & don'ts or tips on my planned trip.
Ray
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master

PostSubject: Re: Singapore to Mosscow and onto Europe 2015   Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 pm

If you have a good look around the forum, you will find lots of info from trips done, and advice on do's and dont's, paper work and all sorts of stuff.

http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/

Singapore to Mosscow and onto Europe 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1