HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
*Welcome to 4x4 Overland Travel! The Community Resource for 4x4's, Overland Travel, Touring, Green Laning & All kinds of Expedition Vehicles! Guests, "Register" for FREE and join our Community*
Bought a Product or Accessories recently? - Got something to say about it? - Leave a Review in the "Review" section.

Share | 

Hello from downunder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres

PostSubject: Hello from downunder   Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Member no 12....how cool is that? cheers

The potential is here for a really great travel forum. Hopefully we'll all be able to offer invaluable advice and information to each other.

I will be known to a few people from Land Rover forums Wink I love my Land Rovers and I love to travel...and have done some pretty remote stuff over here in Aus.

So......g'day all Laughing
Back to top Go down
RLD
Just got AT's
Just got AT's

PostSubject: Re: Hello from downunder   Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi yes this could be good the more info people give the better the traveling you can have thanks Brendan for pointing this out
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello from downunder   Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:51 am

Hi Vixen, welcome to what could should will be a useful tool for 4x4 overland travellers, and the start of a great worldwide community to chat for a lot of folk.

Gotta say Miss (assuming???) No. 12 that you've made an excellent start - all those photos in the Land Rover section ... good on yer!!!

I dare say living where you do, your input will prove invaluable to Brits visiting down under. Really glad to have you on board!
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres

PostSubject: Re: Hello from downunder   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:00 am

Tom Mc wrote:
Hi Vixen, welcome to what could should will be a useful tool for 4x4 overland travellers, and the start of a great worldwide community to chat for a lot of folk.

Gotta say Miss (assuming???) No. 12 that you've made an excellent start - all those photos in the Land Rover section ... good on yer!!!

I dare say living where you do, your input will prove invaluable to Brits visiting down under. Really glad to have you on board!

Thankyou Tom...flattery will get you all sorts of places.....Miss?? I haven't been called that in ages lol!

But yes, you are correct. Am I the first female forum member then? Cool

*Just checked members list and I'm not Very Happy Good to see some other ladies......
Back to top Go down
Tom Mc
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello from downunder   Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:54 am

Maybe not, but still a 'foxy' lady though ... and No. 12, can't take that away from you. cheers

Hold on, I've just looked at the Members list myself and you're No. 5 What happended there? Thought you said previously you were at 12? Hey, twice as nice!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sylvia johnson
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from downunder   Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Hello member no 12 from member no 7 the other female to register.

Hows life treating you down in Australia ? Its a place I hope to be able to visit on an extended holiday in a few years time when I retire. We are currently still sliding around on the white stuff (snow) which we seem to have had for almost a month now. Great excuse to go to work in a Landy instead of my car though.

Tom - if you sort the members in order of date joined then "Vixen" will be number 12. computer-22

Sylvia

Back to top Go down
Vixen
Just got M&S Tyres
Just got M&S Tyres

PostSubject: Re: Hello from downunder   Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:56 pm

LOL Tom, I was the 12th on the list when I joined....I went to look especially, as there is something about being a "foundation" member of anything Laughing

Sylvia....we are wet wet wet at the moment. In the middle of a total downpour courtesy of an ex-tropical cyclone (TC Tasha) which is moving down the east coast of Qld. Nothern parts of Qld were cut off over Xmas, and it's our turn now. Not quite flooded in but not far off. We've (thats Cooper & myself) been out taking pics of the water this morning, so I'll post some of them up later.
Back to top Go down
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master

PostSubject: Re: Hello from downunder   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Tom how do we see what member number we are, looked in members list, numbers thier register when you log on. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
roamingman
Terrain Master
Terrain Master

PostSubject: Re: Hello from downunder   Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi to you Vixen, we (that is Mrs Teddy) are in snowey Scotland cheers
Back to top Go down
http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from downunder   

Back to top Go down

Hello from downunder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4x4 Overland Travel :: New to the forum? Then this is the section to say hello!-
Jump to: